Copyright to St.Mark's Church, Senthiambalam
"Let us go to the house of the LORD."
Know us
The church was built by the English missionaries at this area before 1860. Later on it was dedicated in the day of St.Mark in 1860 and being called as 'St.Mark's Church'. The present pastor is Rev.John Wesley. This church has produced many Missionaries, Church pastors, Preachers and Evangelists to the nation and they serve God in various churches and organizations.
Rev. A. Jebaraj
Pastorate Chairman

Since 1860
Senthiambalam
website is maintained by MASILA group
Church of South India
Thoothukudi Nazareth Diocese
St.Mark's Church
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
St. Mark's Church
Senthiambalam
Sawyerpuram - 628251
Tuticorin District
TamilNadu, South India

E-Mail : stmarkschurchindia@gmail.com
website: www.stmarkschurch.in

world map hits counter
Messages
Talents Desk for Children
Online Bible